Saturday, December 01, 2007







rushhour-ed yday with the boss's wife. she was definitely a great help.

wanted to settle with the less expensive thing. but as I wanted to pay for it, i dont know. it just didnt feel good though.

SO! she said, "rini rini.. u tengok ni.."

heh. i went, "ok! set!"

turns to boss, "boss! this one how much?"

boss, "ohhh.. this one... $5__?"

me, "ok discount?"

boss, "ok can.. $___.."

me, "OK I LIKE YOU!"

happily paid. and walked out all smiles. feeling pretty much light-hearted. met the rest waiting for us in the car. and went for dinner at Fish & Co.

lets wait for the long-awaited reaction ok? HOPEFULLY he likes it. ehhhh wa niat nye niat sebelum masuk kedai tu......







ok thats about it. to those yang iri hati macam si anuh2 tu...........







































L U R I L E K S U D A H S T E W P I G ! ! ! !

No comments: