Thursday, March 20, 2008

ok. shitloads of photos. from like eons ago. so please bear with me.




Erm. Cant remember what this is. Chewy Jr. Or perhaps something like that. Its just cream puff. and chewy ones at that! They have a few outlets. The one i visited was at Bugis. Along the stretch of OCK. So yeah. GO GO!



Stretch of houses along Orchard Road. Worth some S$8million. No joke!



Yes. Thats my hp. The good ol'... thing that keeps me stay connected to everyone. I SUKEEEEE!



And now pictures from the 2nd hospital stay in like what? a year apart? sigh. For a good full five days. TWICE! oh please take this pain away from me, Great One.






No this time it wasn't just "FALL PRECAUTION". It was "RIB" too. Bie even said, "you eat sweet & sour pork ribs is it?" -_-" For the gundu ones, its Rest In Bed. Heck even my baths were assisted! Imagine I had to be wheel-chaired to the bathroom!



I want go homeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.



My physiotherapist said on the 2nd day, "Ok we're gonna try this equipment on you.." Try?? What the hell do you mean by "try"??

It's just plasters with wires connected to this thing. And current will flow through it. To your body. Purpose of is it to "stimulate" your senses. Funny boh? But damn shiok.



Baby tried to cheer me up by getting me a small cake from Polar. She said, "auntie.. this cake is for you ok? Faster walk so you can bring me jalan-jalan.." Cute hor? Until I saw the caption on the cake. TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL WORK. *groans*





Yesterday night was spent having dinner with the Imports & Transhipment Dept. Went over to the boss's daughter's cafe over at Bt Timah. Wont say where because I dont want it to be famous. Heh. Had like Moo Steak, Oreo Cheesecake, Blueberry Cheesecake, Tongue Tingler (just mixed fruit juices) and Mango Soda. Wa tak kasi chance beb... Lagi2 kalau boss besar dah blanje.. hah.. ape lagi!! I dont have stomach capacity of an 'ESTIMA'. So obviously the desserts were shared by many. And the steak which I ate like only half of it. Howell. Its all good! High-ed, laugh-ed out loud. So I suppose K-NITE is in planning? lol. macam paham je! Wont upload the pictures here. They're up on Multiply.

So thats about it for this loooooooooooooooooong picture-ful update. (=

No comments: