*********
If I should die before I wake
It's cause you took my breath away
Losing you is like livin in a world with no air
But how do you expect me
To live alone with just me
Cause my world revolves around you it's so hard for me to breathe
Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air
Can't live can't breathe with no air
It's how I feel whenever you aint there
Theres no air no air
********
Ok. For a start, for those who knows, crita pasal Zouk tu dah basi k. No more of the busuk-hati-sengaja-nk-carik-pasal attitude towards me, no more of the but-why?-dont-you-feel-anything questions, no more of the i'm-afraid-you-will-feel-hurt-if-i-tell-you-this-but-i-have-to-because-you're-my-friend speeches. no more.
Just to clear the air, I knew about this even before things got blown up out of proportion. of course, with the help of a friend. heh. now now, its such a small world huh. too small.
and please dont give me that, "i dont want you to feel jealous." OH PLEASE!
the hang-out buddy said, "things are abit cloudy. keep a lid on it." i replied, "sure thing."
i told dearest, "Sick and tired of all these unwanted attention. its so not needed." he simply laughed it off and said, "i cant help it..." -_-"
Yes. Nice to
That aside. Almost signed up for Engineering until this inner voice told me, "eh has, three years you know!" clicked 'logout' and closed the window. sigh. i swear i'm so fickle-minded sometimes.
No comments:
Post a Comment