Monday, November 03, 2008

Tag Replies
================
wan: eh has, do u really need the cam? nak itu la nak ini la.. aiyooo!
--> No lah. Dah taknak dah. LOL! passing phase je. you know me what. I think I'm going to paint my room pink instead! =D


shaz: OMG AWESOME! i read the post twice... and the mango desserts.......*drool*
--> Twice? lol! yeah. I drool just thinking about the mango desserts.

shaz: nice ahh your hotel! ehh shadowman cyber cafe!! u found it? *impressed* its at some impossible location...lol. looks well done up =)
--> i wasnt expecting the hotel to be this nice actually. Yeah I have to agree its at some impossible location. We had to walk quite abit, passed a very run down wet-market etc etc before we finally got to it.

wan: wah. lucky ur area not affected with melamine. tak eh.
--> Situ pun ade ice cream tau you. But but but! I was in half a mind to get it or not. LOL!

cHiCaNaZ: wah!! bestnyeee jalan2 luar negeri! fuuh! tak ajak. thanks eh kak. =p
--> Alah si rommie ni mampu nak bawak awak kluar jalan2 luar negeri. Belum tiba masanya tu.... tunggu lah nanti honeymoon ye!

sab: cheh....pegi holiday. benci uh aku asik pat spore jek. tkpe2.
--> Kau tu mengandung, dah nak kluar pun budak tu. nak kluar negeri pun aku rasa gynae kau mesti say a big "NOOOO". lol!

======================================================

Eh Wan, that aside eh, did I tell you Feroz added me on Friendster? yeah. Unexpected huh? Actually I got a lot of things to tell you ah. But no time. And I forgot what are the things I want to tell. Next time!

No comments: