Saturday, September 06, 2008

All of us hope for a nonetheless ordinary life, with a haaaappy ending. But often at times along the way, something (or someone!) comes up and tries to destroy whatever you have. I wouldnt call her a friend, because i dont even know her. Nor an acquaintance, because we've never crossed paths. I sympathise, honestly I do. And she's pretty too! Well at least to me lah. Dont matter what the rest say. She has a right to live her own way. No idea why some other monkeyboy/girl comes along and buat kacau. As an outsider, I can only look on. May that idiot come to no good end. EHHHH no lah! joking! May that idiot please live his/her own life and dont have to give a flying fish (Heh!) about other peoples' lives. orang tu kacau kau pun tidak... yang kau ni nak sibuk2 pasal mane dier pegi buat pe? mak bapak dier pun takde hek-hok pun! My prayers are with you, babe. Mak I pernah cakap, "kalau orang dah buat mcm tu, kite buat lagi! *sniggers* All the best, babe!

P/S: No names shall be mentioned. Sebab ni issue sensiiitipppp sangat2!

No comments: