Monday, September 22, 2008

I dont know why or how some people can master their every bit of courage (or sheer dumbness/bimbo/tak-malu/whatever-gundus-like-you-call-it) and ask bie, "break up with your gf already?" Trust me I am not mad at all. Hell no. But to think of how one can come up with such a question, its like, tak malu ke? I appreciate well wishes. But this?

And it doesnt happen on one occasion. More than thrice if I remember correctly. And, to sum it all up, you ask him out, ALONE with you. I thought everything ended and it was strictly friends. But that one question sums it all up. You're still yearning. Yearning for a lost love.

Sorry babe. You must be disappointed to know we're STILL together. And I intend to keep it that way if God permits it to be. thank you though. For under-estimating us.

Sincerely, from HASYOT to you, LUUU RILEEKKK SUDAHHH KAMBIINNNGGGG!



Ya Allah, Kau terangkanlah hati hambaMu ini. Tabahkanlah hatiku dan kuatkan iman ku. Sesungguhnya Kau yang Maha Pengasih dan Maha Penyayang. Amin.




Now I feel much much better already.

No comments: