We were scheduled to depart on 25th Oct, 0630hrs (somewhere there!). So after all of us knocked off from work, we made our way home to get some sleep! Can you imagine we had to be there at 0440hrs? URGH! We went on board United Airlines. Of course, how could I forget Bie's sms at 0330hrs asking if I have already left. To my surprise, he was patiently waiting for me at the void deck when we met at 0345hrs. I even went up to get something, and he was still so patient. The flight? Oh boy was it a bumpy ride. Especially the "air turbulence period" (did I get that right? Oh whatever!). Landing in Hongkong was extra bumpy. The descend was ok. But the touchdown was like being on a roller-coaster. LOL! We were served some snacks. While they were busy watching Kung Fu Panda, I drifted off to sleep.
On the way to our hotel, we also saw some good cakes. Since it was almost Halloween, so everything was Halloween-themed. Yes, everything!
Well enough about that, we finally reached our hotel. In the middle of the busy streets, so it was good!
We had lunch at a local cyber cafe opened by our very own Muslim Singaporean. Shaz, you should visit this place. Or have you? Gosh I dont remember what street this was on honestly because everywhere looks the same to me. LOL! But it was good. Well, at least something to remind me of my Mama huh?
After we had our late lunch, we went to......... Avenue of Stars!
This reminds me of you, Shaz. LOL!
Indeed, I too "chomped" my way through the streets of Hong Kong. Well, not really. There's this really good stall which sells desserts. I had erm.. Mango pudding in mango juice with extra mango. LOL! Yes all that mango makes me drool! It doesnt look half as good. Also, how could I forget that it was topped with Mango sorbet! Oh goodness.
It was sooo good. We had that each time we passed that shop. Once each day, I call it. LOL.
We (me in particular), was excited about Disneyland. But maybe I was too exhausted from all that adrenaline rush running here and there.
That night, we were pretty exhausted. Our legs were aching so bad. We had to drag our feet to take another step forward. You should have seen the looks on our faces. We stumbled across a kebab store. It was a huge serving! I ended up finishing only half of the whole thing.
We didnt do much, except return back to the Esprit store down at the Ladies Market. They had a sale too! Everyone was busy sliding their cards. LOL! It was much much cheaper compared to the ones we have here in Singapore. (Oh did I mention the weather? HOT!!)
After that, we went back to the street that we got the kebabs from. Because we remembered seeing another pizza/kebab restaurant. Another long stretch of walking, and we finally reached.
Please ignore my colleagues. I just want to show you the owner. LOL!
And I'm drooling again. Well thats it for now!
P/S: This has been one loooooooong post. I'm tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment