Monday, October 13, 2008

Last night, I dreamt about my whole house (in the dream, i was living in a bungalow! ala mediterranean style) being surrounded by the 'black army'. I remember them being the faces of those in prison break. That village? Yeah. I worried a whole lot for my bie's safety. Nevermind that I had to crawl around the house to avoid being seen from outside through the windows. I remember hitting my head against the window pane. I remember my bie went outside and i kept praying and praying that he would come back into the house all safe and sound, which he did. I also remember waking up at 2:56am and 4:30am to check the time on my hp. But when 5.30am finally came, I remember trying to decide whether should I get up and go to work, or should I sleep some more and wake up 7am. I also remember dragging myself out of bed, looked into the mirror and remembering the cup of ice cream that I had over at bie's colleague's place for their annual KeppelFMO's jalan raya. Now waiting for one of the other colleague's daughter to email me the pictures. I also remember clutching my stomach until I fell asleep. Oh I need a visit to the doctor. Sometime soon. Oh what a night!

No comments: