its 3:30am. i'm not sleepy. i don't wish to sleep. i don't wish to close my eyes for fear i won't see tomorrow. ask me about it baby. i'll be more than glad to tell you. aiyah. don't know what i'm talking about also lah.
believe me when i say i love you. because i really mean it. believe me when i say i'll never leave you. because i really mean it. when i tell you something and you don't believe me, i look into your eyes. wondering what to say to convince you. but you just doubt me at times. i don't want to be just another girl in your life. just another girl to add on to your list of girlfriends. i want to be the one. to have and to hold till death do us part. i'm in tears. i just love you too much to let you go. i want to hear the words you once said to me. that you want to live life with me. i need to hear it. badly. that is all that is going to make me better. i just want you to hold me. i can never find another like you. you made me realise that i'm nothing without you. we've got everything going good for us. and i hope you feel the same as i do. that i want you and nobody else to live my entire life with.
I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU DO WHAT YOU DO.
I'M SO IN LOVE WITH YOU.
IT JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER.
I WANNA SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE,
WITH YOU BY MY SIDE.
FOREVER AND EVER.
EVERY LITTLE THING THAT YOU DO,
BABY I'M AMAZED BY YOU.
and above all that, I JUST MISS YOU ALOT.
No comments:
Post a Comment