i am so happy today that even if I die today, I will die a happy person. I am serious I tell you. On Saturday, the whole day was great. Brownie as usual the playful one. Then today? Damn happy lah i tell you. Finally a desktop in my room, apart from this laptop I know, and an mp4.
Was home already, happily uploading the songs, then, this newly bought mp4 just decided to meragam. Like wth! So I quickly drag my mom and hanani to the Woodlands old interchange. Went by cab ok! No i'm not a rich brat. It shows just how desperate I am. Reached the place and said, "eh! how ah? just bought yesterday! haven't even use, want to upload songs only then cannot on already? how?? can change new one ah??"
The girl fiddled with it. And said, "Ok lah ok lah. I exchange new one for you." woooaaahhh!! So being Hasfarini, i pushed my luck a little further lah. "Can I have the white one anot (it was previously black)?" The girl, "white? oh can can."
So to conclude, luck still on my side lah.
I'll be on course a week from now. Don't know how it will be like.
I feel like I have the whole army behind me now. Lantak lah.
MP4 for you too next month ok? Don't worry. Don't be jealous of mine. nyehehehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment