Friday, January 12, 2007

LOVE has taught me a lot of things. I may be only 18. Well, 19 actually. But life, on the other hand, has helped me alot in my quest for love. (I feel really emo now. so bear with me. no girls, this has got nothing to do with Yot aka Kamal. I know what is going through your minds right now.) They say, love is not supposed to hurt. But I think otherwise. Love, makes you feel like everyday is worth your while. Lets talk about me now.

Previously, I never thought of the holy month of fasting as something extraordinary. I never thought of the whole meaning of it. For me, its simply, fast, break fast, thats it. It never dawn on me the whole meaning of 'endurance'. I met baby, seeing how he struggled with his ever so demanding engineering work, made me even more want to do the same. Love, makes you want to check your handphone every 30secs, and you purposely switch your handphone to the silent mode, hoping that when you check your handphone, there will be a sms. From noone else, but him. Love, makes you think of him every single day before you go to bed. Love, makes you want to be there every single off day of yours just to be with him, but you know he will find you annoying. Love, makes you feel like you belong to someone. Love, makes you worried whenever you quarrel because you don't hear from him. Love, makes you long for the day that you will be wed. Love, makes you feel a whole lot of things. Things that you never thought you might feel before in your entire life. Love, once you found the right one, makes you never want to go back to the past. Love, makes you want to imagine all of the things that you want to make it happen. Love, is all about patience. No matter how he gets on your nerves, you will always want to be there. Love, can never be expressed enough. You know that you will be happy with him, but your world comes down on you when things don't go your way.

Most importantly, i learned, its hard to swallow, but this is a fact. LOVE DOESN'T NECESSARILY MEAN THAT YOU WILL BE TOGETHER. IT SIMPLY MEANS THAT EITHER IS THERE FOR EACH OTHER NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS.

No comments: