
But that's not all. Look at the colour it comes in.

Full details here.
Sigh. Anyone?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lets see what happened in 2006. Not in order of occurrence.
1. Broke up with a stupid jerk of 2years when it just hit me he wasn't the one for me.
2. Admitted myself into the hospital in the middle of the night. Spent 4hrs in INTENSIVE MAJOR PAIN.
3. For the first time ever, I met Elly from IRC. Nice lady. A good friend. Kept asking me after my hospitalization whether I was well and all that.
4. A 'feared-by-most' a-hacker-i-heard and well known chap from IRC confessed his feelings. No its not Yotty. He was among the few. Hurhur.
5. Bebear from IRC too confessed his feelings. Thought I don’t know the reason why.
6. Another one (yes, yet another IRC guy) did say it too. Though indirectly. But I couldn't care less because he looks like a pervert.
7. Met up with the girls.
8. Perak and KL drive up.
9. Got with Yotty in May after months of friendship. Which I too do not know of his feelings for me.
10. After 4 hrs of intense pain, all's well that ends well at 08:08am. Zhun bo?
11. Enrolled for driving. But now the progress is hay-wire *scheduled for TP this april. YIKES!*
12. Got back in school for 3 months or so. Till the course ended of course. Thanks to Yotty.
13. Met the IRC peeps at one of the pit gatherings.
14. Got in contact again with the girls. After TWO YEARS of no-you-cannot-contact-anyone-else-except-me attitude from the stupid jerk.
Most importantly of all, the most memorable of 2006, Hari Raya. Splendid feeling. My past entries on Multiply has it. The time when I cried while seeking for forgiveness. ORANG BANYAK DOSA! Actually no lah. Not that many. That I know of. All's well that ends well.
When people tell me, that they have found the 'right one', it got me thinking. What exactly is their definition of the 'right one'. God shining down on you and saying, "Oh dear love, he is the one for you."
Ah bullshit ah.
When will i get the happiness I've been yearning for. Dear God, make it happen. Please.
No comments:
Post a Comment