its 3am, i still can't sleep. just did the whole skin thing. malas nak thoroughly edit. so lain kali lah eh. watching my brother alih-alih benda and hiburkan hati dia sendiri macam belo. tengok dia bebual sendiri. geli hati aku tengok gelagat dia.
so hari ni, apa yang aku buat? well actually yesterday, went to Ten Mile Junction. grocery shopping with the family. after which went to Alif at BB to have dinner. saw Abang Karim and family. few minutes later, saw Check Ling and friends. Dah lawa dah dektu. dulu selenge abis.
the day before? kluar dgn mama and papa. pegi makan kat cameron. teringat masa-masa aku masih skola kat Rex Commercial School. orang tu bawak gi makan kat situ. well, not there lah. the shop opposite. bad bad choice. bill datang je, HAH!! AMBIK KAU!! $47.30. thankiew very the much mama and papa. sampai bawah block, hujan lebat gila. menggigil aku dibuatnya.
aku actually boleh tolong abg aku ni alih-alih benda. cuma tak kuasa je. bukan pemalas lah. tapi kerja ni kan kerja lelaki. hey, I'm not fighting for equal rights ok. ;)
oh by the way! introducing, my boxing trainer, RIVELINO. heh. bila nak train lino? and mana aku nye gloves ni?
-------------------------------------------------------
Updated at 5am: Still watching my bro godeh-godeh around. And I was bloghopping. Came across a blog of my ex-schmate's girlfriend. Saying that he has already got his car license. I am so jealous. How does he do it, I wonder. His birthday must be in January or something you know. Or maybe he is one year older than me for all I know. And she said and i quote, "......his car". I refuse to believe it! Must be his daddy's car or his mom's car or something like that. If it's that car that was either orange or green (I can vaguely remember it was a bright colour) that I once saw at the Immigrations while in Mitsy, it wasn't him driving. But someone else, much older. Whatever it is, I am damn jealous that he has already got his license. Ni lah. Orang sangkut kat final theory, aku sangkut kat practical. Mr Neo is so going to kill me. In the meantime, I have to learn parking. Someway, somehow. TP, don't need to say lah. Confirm fail. I am such a hopeless bugger lah I tell you. My next big dream, have MY OWN CAR by the time i'm 21. God-willing. chey. Semua plans by 21. Macam banyak duit je. Howell. We'll see how things go.
I think I have insomnia or something. Macam paham. Don't feel sleepy at all.
Ah well. Will go sleep. At least try to. While abg will godeh-godeh some more trying to figure out everything. BY HIMSELF! I will wake up damn late man for sure. If its past 12pm and i'm still not awake, PLEASE give me a wake-up call. THANKS! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment