Tuesday, January 09, 2007

This is my 100th post. Often i sit down and watch people post things on their blog about all their hardships and all that, and here comes the people who say things like, "oh I know how you feel. it sucks. be strong k?" and all that nonsense relating to that. Yes you've been in their position, but how much of their pain are you feeling? I bet you won't even come close to that. Would you?

So here's the thing, if should one day i post any of my hardships that are very personal here, please, spare me all that oh-i-feel-you crap, because I don't need it. As far as i'm concern, I stand alone, I answer for my own doings. With your comments, I don't gain nor lose out from it.

In the meantime, work and work and work. And maybe one day, I'll get where you are Dr. ___. No names shall be disclosed. Because I know he won't like it. Or at least i think so. Or probably I'll get close to where you are. Maybe never.

Assalamualaikum my fellow blogders.

No comments: